Please note that you must refer to the Spanish Aviso Legal as these general terms are only offered in English for your convenience.
2. By using this web site or any of its web pages the user expressly accepts unreservedly these general terms.
3. The user gets bound not to use the web site or any of the services offered within it with an aim to carry out unlawful activities, against moral, public order or, in general, to make use of it according to these general terms. The user gets likewise bound not to carry out through these services any advertising or commercial exploitation activities or to send messages using false identity or to hide in any way the origin of the message.
4. PROMUSICAE acts exclusively as a communication service provider among parties, not being responsible for contents that, violating these general terms, parties could send each other, being the user the only responsible for they being true and lawful. Particularly, it is forbidden to use these services for sending advertising or criticisms to the service providers.
5. The user gets bound to respect the limits of use of web site elportaldemusica.es and of PROMUSICAE services established at any time.
6. PROMUSICAE will not be held responsible for any failures that could happen in communications, included the deletion of data,
incomplete transmission or delays in sending data, neither for the transmission network operability at any time. PROMUSICAE will not
either answer for a third party who, breaking the security measures established, access to messages or use them for the spread
of computer viruses.
PROMUSICAE has adopted all security measures established by law for the protection of personal data provided by the user. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute inviolability of its security systems, nor can guarantee the security or inviolability of such data during transmission through the Net.
PROMUSICAE does not guarantee the lawfulness, reliability and utility of contents transmitted by users when using the web site elportaldemusica.es, nor its veracity or accuracy. PROMUSICAE does not control the use that users make of the web site elportaldemusica.es, nor guarantee that they use it according to this General Terms.
PROMUSICAE does not control nor guarantee the absence of any computer viruses within the services provided by third parties through web site elportaldemusica.es which could result in changes in its computer system (hardware and/or software) or in documents and electronic files stored on its computer system. The links made available to users on web site elportaldemusica.es have as unique goal the provision of access to content and information services, mainly music, offered by third parties, not being PROMUSICAE in any case liable for those services.
7. PROMUSICAE will be able to interrupt the service provided by web site elportaldemusica.es being used by the user and to resolve immediately any relationship with it if a misuse of web site elportaldemusica.es or any of the services offered by PROMUSICAE is detected as being against these General Terms.
9. PROMUSICAE shall be able to modify at any time these General Terms or introduce new use conditions of web site elportaldemusica.es and/or the services of the web site, included the free use of the service. Such modification will only be applicable from its entering into force.
10. All contents posted in this web site, graphic design, images, data bases and source code are owned by PROMUSICAE,
its members and/or their legitimate owners. To use them in any form other than a strictly private use are subject
to the previous written authorization of its owner.
Trademarks and logotypes included in the web page are also owned by PROMUSICAE or their legitimate owners, and its use is strictly forbidden its use without authorization.
© Top 100 álbumes and Top 50 canciones by PROMUSICAE & AGEDI.
Charts compiled by Gfk.
11. The parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction which may apply, accept as legislation for this contract the
Spanish legislation and submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid for any matters that might derive.
© PROMUSICAE. All rights reserved.